2 1/4 cups (18 oz) mixed nuts
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- preheat the oven to 350º.
- toss the nuts in a large bowl to combine and spread them out on a baking sheet.
- toast in the oven until they become light golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- in a large bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, sugar, and melted butter.
- thoroughly toss the toasted nuts in the spiced butter and serve warm. once you eat these, you will never want to stop.