- what are you currently trying to learn/master with your cooking?
pastry cream (I can never get it to set)
- where do you go for ideas for new recipes (cooking shows, cookbooks/magazines, experiment in the kitchen)?
cookbooks mainly and experiment with the ingredients in my pantry
- what is one thing that you make, but you don't eat?
roasted asparagus (for mike) and any thing with mint
- what is your biggest guilty pleasure with food?
truffles from cocoamoda and eating blue bell ice cream straight out of the pint
- what is one thing that you mom (or who ever taught you to cook) can make better than you?
her corn casserole!!
24 February 2009
here are my answers to this week's tuesday's take five:
Posted by caryn at 9:19 PM