17 February 2009

my answers to tuesday's take 5 -- week #3

here are my answers to this week's questions. hope everyone else is enjoying this as much as I am!
  1. what surprises you most about your cooking?
    the amount of jewish comfort food that I make (chicken and matzo ball soup, challah), considering that I never had any growing up
  2. what is the one thing that you have mastered cooking (that you could not cook when you started)?
    making yeast bread
  3. who was your biggest inspiration to start cooking?
    my mom is an awesome cook, also, I am a very picky eater and I learned that if you cook it, you can control what goes into it
  4. what is your favorite thing to make?
    monkey bread
  5. what is one recipe that you are known for?
    I can't think of one, by I am known for my 25 cookies and candies at Christmas

1 comment:

CarolinaDreamz said...

Hi. I'm Heidi. I'm a Cali mom transplanted to the LowCountry, South Carolina.

I wish I lived next door, to you, so you could help me master making yeast bread, too.

I really must. :)