- what surprises you most about your cooking?
the amount of jewish comfort food that I make (chicken and matzo ball soup, challah), considering that I never had any growing up
- what is the one thing that you have mastered cooking (that you could not cook when you started)?
making yeast bread
- who was your biggest inspiration to start cooking?
my mom is an awesome cook, also, I am a very picky eater and I learned that if you cook it, you can control what goes into it
- what is your favorite thing to make?
- what is one recipe that you are known for?
I can't think of one, by I am known for my 25 cookies and candies at Christmas
17 February 2009
here are my answers to this week's questions. hope everyone else is enjoying this as much as I am!
Posted by caryn at 6:28 PM