- what is one food that you refuse to try?
- what is the one food that you like to eat, but won't make?
anything fried, I love to eat fried foods, but I am scared to fry them, that's why mike is my fry-daddy
- what is the farthest you've traveled for a meal?
90 miles (to austin, we make that trip quite a lot just for the food!)
- what is the most creative/exotic meal you've ever made?
banana egg rolls
- what is scariest (i.e. hole in the wall) place you've eaten at?
larry's in richmond, although I don't think it's all that scary
10 February 2009
here are my answers to this week's tuesday's take 5. wanna play along?
Posted by caryn at 5:12 PM