23 March 2009

hawaiian slut

last sunday when I was in austin, I went with my sister into the bar where she works. the guy that was bartending, mike burgess, asked me what I wanted to drink and I said "I don't know, something fruity" the drink he made me was really good, when I asked him how he came up with it he said there are always these annoying girls that come in and don't know what they want, they say they just want something fruity, so he came up with this drink to make for them.


wait, does that mean that I am one of those annoying girls??

1 shot regular rum
1 shot malbu (or coconut) rum
splash of cranberry juice
splash of sweet and sour mix
pineapple juice

  1. fill a glass with ice and add the shots of rum
  2. add the splashes of cranberry juice and sweet and sour mix
  3. top the glass off with pineapple juice
  4. stir and serve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mike burgess....thats the bartender that made this..he demands to have his name on this post

love you

lil bit