09 April 2011

tax season breakfast 2011

well, it's that time of year again, when I cook breakfast and afternoon treats for all of my hubby's office. here is what I made (I will share the recipes with you in the next few posts, but no pics because I forgot to take any):

breakfast:


  • orange potato rolls



  • individual baked omelets



  • poppy seed bread



  • migas



  • tomato asiago scones



  • brunch loaf


  • sweet potato biscuits with mustard and ham



  • savory breakfast rolls




    • afternoon treats:


    • apple cheddar cake



    • white chocolate margarita cakes



    • coconut biscotti



    • chocolate chewies



    • butterscotch brownies with brown sugar icing



    • bananas foster bread



    • brioche with strawberry butter


      • No comments: