09 November 2010

whats for thanksgiving?

just like last year, I am going to share with you my menu for this year's thankgiving dinner:
  1. cranberry coins
  2. pecan and cheddar biscuits
  3. pumpkin sage bundt cake
  4. honey challah
  5. malt beer brined turkey with malt glaze
  6. sweet potato pudding with pecan and gingersnap topping
  7. mixed mushroom and tarragon gravy
  8. cranberry sauce with maple syrup and cassis
  9. green beans with creamy mushrooms and shallots
doesn't that sound good, I can't wait for thanksgiving.  as usual, my mom is going to make the desserts and the dressing.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Caryn, sounds yummy. Now that I have people to cook for I'll be doing:
Brined and Roasted Turkey
Traditional Stuffing
Sausage Stuffing
Bourbon Cranberry Compote
Honeyed Carrots and Oranges
Brie and Chive Biscuits
Califlower Gratin
Wild Rice and Mushroom Pilaf
Roasted Red Potatoes
Green Beans with Bacon Vinaigrette
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Maple-Whipped Sweet Potatoes
Maple Pumpkin Tart or Pumpkin Pie
Pecan Pie

Why yes, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, how did you know? :-)